Saturday, May 30, 2015

Lord of the Flies Opinion

I found Lord of the Flies had a good story line but reading it was bit confusing.At some parts like Simon's death I didn't quite understand how he died, I had reread the page a few times to understand. At the end of the book I was still a bit confused so I watched the newer version of the movie to see if things would clear up. No, it did not, it just made things even more confusing,so then I went back to reread the confusing parts which helped somewhat. The rest I asked a friend to clear it up for me. I like the older version of the movie it's more accurate then the newer version. I have to say Ralph is my favorite character. I like how he tries to keep things civilized but still remains a child and pretty much powerless in the situation. 



                     

No comments:

Post a Comment