Saturday, February 21, 2015

About Me

My name is Karen! In my free time I love to watch movies, T.V. Series, read books and listen to music. I'm not picky about what genre I listen to, read about or watch, I like all types of genre. Each genre gives me a different experience. I have huge passion for baking. I like making cupcakes, cookies, cakes etc. I consider myself to be a very good baker as long as I have the recipe and the right ingredients. I would be completely lost if I was unable to do any of those things. One dream that I have is to travel the world and see all the amazing landmarks as well as try all off the incredible food. Three goals I set for myself for English 11 is to improve and expand my vocabulary, improve my writing and improve my public speaking skills.


                                                                                                                  

                                                                           



                                                                                                  
   

                                  






No comments:

Post a Comment